To stay logged into the Vagaro account without getting logged out automatically, be sure to set the Automatic Logout option. To get started, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings page.
- Select Access Levels. Then select the Automatically log out after option to choose the number of minutes you would like to be logged in without being logged out of the account.
Let's get started!
1. Tap on More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Tap Access Levels.
4. Select the Automatically log out after drop-down menu.
5. Select minutes you would like to be logged in the account without being automatically logged out due to inactivity. You're all set!
1. Click Settings. Then click Access Levels.
2. Click on the Automatically log out drop-down menu. Then select the number of minutes you would like to be logged in the system without being automatically logged out due to inactivity. The update is immediate once choose the option.