Receive notifications and emails for upcoming appointments and make changes and updates to your Login Credentials, Password, and Personal Information when using the Profile Feature in Vagaro. The process of updating your profile is simple. Just log into your account and begin making the necessary updates. For more information on how to update your customer profile, read the instructions below.
Updating Your Profile on the Mobile Version
1. Tap on your Profile Icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap on your Profile Name.
3. Tap the Profile Image to upload a new photo.
4. Tap to upload a photo from your Camera or Photo Library.
5. Tap on each Profile Item to enter the information. Tap the Change Password option to update your Password Credentials.
6. Enter your Current Password and New Password. Next, re-enter your New Password to confirm it. Tap Done when you are finished.
7. Tap on the arrows to select a country and enter your Address and Apartment or Suite number, if you have one. Tap on the arrows to select your Gender and Birthday. Toggle Hide My Age option if you do not want to show the exact date of your Birthday.
8. Toggle or click on the options to receive Email, Text, and Push Notifications about Appointment Reminders and Confirmations. You also can toggle to receive emails from businesses you receive services as well as Promotional Emails from Vagaro.
9. Tap Save at the top of the screen when you are finished making all of the updates to your Profile.
10. Tap OK to confirm the changes were saved.
Updating Your Profile on the Web Version
1. Click on the profile icon at the top-right of the screen after you have logged in.
2. Click on My Profile.
3. You have an option to upload a Profile Photo. Click on Upload.
4. Select the image from your computer and click Open.
5. Type in your Name, Email, and Username. Click on the Change Password button to create a new password.
6. Type in your Current Password and New Password. Keep in mind, your new password has to be at least at least 9 characters. Type in your New Password again under Confirm New Password. Click on the drop-down menu to select the Security Question. Then, type in the Security Answer. Click Save when you are finished updating your Password.
7. Enter your contact information. Click on the drop-down menus to select your Mobile Provider, Gender, and Birthday. Please keep in mind that this information will be shared with the person who will be conducting the service.
Please note: Selecting the Mobile Provider is only necessary for customers in the UK.
8. Toggle the switches On if you would like the following:
-To receive reminder and confirmation emails about future appointments from the business.
-To receive reminder and confirmation texts about future appointments from the business.
-To receive reminder and confirmation push notifications about future appointments from the business.
-To receive Marketing emails from the businesses you will be receiving services.
-To receive promotional emails from Vagaro.
Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you are finished making all of the updates to your Profile.
9. This pop-up will appear after saving all of the updates. Click OK.