No more going to multiple parties when sending and shipping products. Vagaro has made it simple for you. Manage your inventory more efficiently. Organize your product sales. Easily create, manage, and track Purchase Orders and work with vendors in a much more convenient way with this feature!
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Click Purchase Orders on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
- Click Create New.
- Once you're finished creating the order, click Send PO. You're all set!
*Remember, a vendor must have an email address and be assigned to a product if you want to send a Purchase Order to that vendor.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the page. Then select Purchase Orders under Things We Sell.
2. Click Create New to create a new order.
3. Enter the Purchase Order. Then select the Vendor you want to use as well as the Brand and Product Types for which you want to create the order.
You can also create an order for Low Quantity Products or items that have a Quantity Less Than a specific quantity you set. Enter a value if you select Quantity less than.
4. Enter the specific amount you want to order in the Order Qty box. Enter this number for each product. You can also enter the Unit Price. The total automatically updates when the quantity and unit price is set.
Notice that there is a Max Qty column. With this feature, the quantity autofills to get to the amount that is needed to get to the Max Qty. In the example below, the quantity has been set to 50 and there is 4 in stock. Thus, the Order Qty is 46 since this is what's needed to get to the Max Qty.
Click the Next button when you are finished.
5. You have three options when it comes to where you want to ship the Purchase Order: Business Address, Billing Address, and New Address. Click the Change link to send the order to a different vendor.
Click Next when you're finished.
6. After reviewing the order summary, click Send PO to send the order to the vendor.
7. The order has been sent! You're all set! Click Print to print a copy for your records. Click No Thanks if you do not want to print a copy.
8. You can see and manage all the purchase orders on the main Purchase Order screen. You can specifically see all items that were Cancelled, Ordered, and Received.
9. You can also use a variety of filters to search for a specific Purchase Order. Click the All Statuses drop-down to find orders that have been Canceled, Ordered, or Received.
To search by the Vendor that was used, the Employee who created the order, or the Purchase Number, enter the value in the search box with the magnifying glass. Then click Search.
For example, if the vendor's name is Vagaro Support and you're trying to narrow the list to Purchase Orders that were sent to this vendor, enter the name in the search box. Then click Search.
Managing Purchase Orders