Vagaro allows businesses to check out customers using credit cards. There are two ways you can process this type of payment. You can enter the credit card details or you can swipe the card with a reader.
Please note that you have to sign up for Vagaro Merchant Services to process credit card payments in the system. Click on this link for more information: credit card processing through Vagaro.
We also are looking at enabling the chip reader function. We do not have an ETA at the moment.
1. Go to the calendar. Click on the appointment. Then, click Service Complete (Checkout).
2. The customer's name, as well as the service, will appear on the checkout screen. You’ll also see the different payment types on the right side of the screen.
Entering a Credit Card Manually
1. Click on the Credit Card Info link on the right side of the screen.
2. Enter the credit card details. Toggle the Save card on file option to store the client's credit card to their profile.
3. Click Add when you're finished.
Using the USB Credit Card Swiper
1. Make sure the card swiper is connected to the USB drive on your computer.
2. Slide the card once the swiper lights up. You'll hear a "beep." This means that the card has been accepted.
3. The confirmation pop-up will appear. Notice you can enter a tip. Click Charge Credit Card to confirm the purchase.
Printing the Receipt
1. Click on the checkbox next to Email Receipt to send an electronic copy of the receipt to the customer.
2. Click on the checkbox next to Print Receipt to get a physical copy.
3. A pop-up will appear, prompting you to print the receipt.