How Do I Accept Credit Card Payments in Vagaro?
Processing a credit card transaction is simple in Vagaro. You can process them by:
- Entering the credit card information.
- Swiping the card with a reader.
Helpful Information: You first need to sign up for credit card processing to enable credit card payments. Click on this link for more information: How to Sign Up for Vagaro Merchant Servies.
Helpful Links: How to Charge Credit Cards on Your iPhone / iPad (Mobile).
1. Go to the calendar. Select the appointment. Then, click Service Complete (Checkout). This action will take you directly to the Checkout screen.
Entering a Credit Card Manually
1. Click on the Add option next to Credit Card.
2. Enter the credit card details. Toggle the Save card on file option to store the client's credit card to their profile.
3. Click Add when you're finished.
Using the USB Credit Card Swiper
1. Make sure the card swiper is connected to the USB drive on your computer.
2. Slide the card once the swiper lights up. You'll then hear a "beep." The beep means the reader has read some of the magstripe data.
3. The confirmation pop-up will appear. Notice you can enter a tip. Click Charge Credit Card to confirm the purchase.
Printing the Receipt
1. Click on the gear icon at the bottom of the Checkout screen to set the receipt options.
2. Notice you can print or email a copy of the receipt. Just select the preferred option. You also can choose both options.
3. Toggle the switch to require digital signatures after completing credit card transactions.
4. Click Save.
5. Click OK to save the receipt preferences.
6. Click Print to get a physical copy.