To charge credit cards, follow the steps below.
In this article, we will go over:
- Finding the appointment and customer who you want to charge
- Manually Entering Credit Card Info
- Swiping a Credit Card
1. Go to your Calendar. Select the appointment. Then click Service Complete (Checkout). This takes you to the Checkout screen.
Entering a Credit Card Manually
1. Select the Add option next to Credit Card.
2. Enter the credit card details. Toggle the Save card on file option to store the client's credit card to their profile. Click Add when you're finished.
Using the USB Credit Card Swiper
1. If you're swiping a credit card, make sure the card swiper is connected to the USB drive on your computer.
2. Slide the card once the swiper lights up. You'll then hear a "beep." The beep means the reader has read some of the magstripe data.
3. The confirmation pop-up will appear. Notice you can enter a tip. Click Charge Credit Card to confirm the purchase.