Choose from a slew of high-quality themes and templates. Easily upload your own images and content and pizazz to your online Vagaro page with our Website Builder! You can also add videos to the site and customize the font, text, color, as well as the look and feel of the page!
To learn more about this feature, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro Pro App and Desktop Version.
Let's get started!
Can Vagaro Design the Site for Me?
If you don't have time to customize the site, one of our graphic designers can come up with a full theme for just a one-time $100 fee. Follow these steps to send a ticket to the graphics team.
1. Click the shopping cart icon from the top once you log in. Remember, you can only send a request from a computer or the Desktop Version.
2. Find the Personalized Vagaro Website Theme option. Then select the Desired Quantity. Click Next at the bottom of the screen when you're ready.
3. Select the Shipping Address, Shipping Option, and Credit Card you want to use. Then click Next.
4. After reviewing the order, click the I agree and understand option. Click Place Order, and you're all set! A request will then be sent to the graphics team. From there, they will contact you to discuss next steps.
5. Once the theme has been created by the Vagaro team, you'll receive this notification. Click Preview Website to view the page.
Using Website Builder on the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap on More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Website Builder.
3. Tap Edit at the top of the screen. Then tap Edit below.
4. Select the category.
5. Select the template.
6. Tap Mobile Preview to see how the template displays on your phone. Tap Publish when you are finished.
7. Tap Desktop Preview to see how the template will display on the web version. Then, tap OK. A link will be sent to the email that is connected to your Vagaro account. Click on this link to see how the Template displays. Tap Publish when you are finished.
Using the Desktop Version of the Website Builder
1. Click Marketing. Then, click Build Website.
Changing the Themes and Templates
1. Click the drop-down menu near the top of the screen to change the format of the theme based on the service that you provide.
2. Click on the arrows to view more themes and templates. Your page will automatically update once you click on the template or theme you want.
Editing the Social Links and Perimeter Colors in Social Links Section
1. Hover over the area under Save Changes. The Click to Edit function will appear. Clicking on this will bring up two options: Edit Social Links and Edit Perimeter Colors. Let's first click on Edit Social Links.
2. The Edit Social Links option will allow you to add or edit any links to your social media Websites. Click on the following link for more information: How to Edit Social Links.
3. The Edit Perimeter Colors option will allow you to make changes to how your Welcome login text appears. It also allows you to make changes to the background color of the Social Links section of your Website. Once you click on the colors or options you want, the changes will display on your page so you'll be able to see what colors work for you instantly. Click on Close once you are finished.
Editing the Banner
1. Hover over where your Banner is displayed on your Vagaro Website to bring up the Click to Edit option. Clicking on this will bring you four different options: Edit Banner Text, Upload New Banner, Select Vagaro Banner, and Remove Banner. Let's explore all four of these options.
Editing Banner Text
1. Here, you can make various edits to how you want the text in your banner to appear. Once you click on the colors or options you want, the changes will display on your page.
Uploading New Banner
1. The Upload New Banner option allows you to upload a banner from any files on your computer. Click on the Browse button to locate a file on your computer. Once you select your file, click Upload.
Selecting a Vagaro Banner
1. The Select Vagaro Banner option will allow you to upload one of the existing Vagaro banners. You can scroll down to view more templates or you can use the drop-down menu to choose a different theme based on the services you provide. Once you click on the image you want, the changes will display on your page. Click on Close once you are finished.
Editing "About" Section
1. You also have the option to make edits to the About section on your page. Here, you will be able to make edits to the Description, and Features & Facilities. Let's first explore the Description option.
Editing the Description
1. Hover under Description and click Click to Edit.
2. Here, you can make changes to the description of your business. Click OK once you are finished making the update.
Editing Fonts and Colors in Description
1. Clicking the Edit Fonts and Colors option will allow you to make various edits to the fonts and colors in this Description section. Please keep in mind that making any changes to the Background Color will make changes to the entire About section. Once you click on the colors or options you want, the changes will display on your page. Click on Close once you are done.
Editing YouTube Video in Description
1. Clicking the Edit YouTube Video option in Description will bring you to this screen. Here, you will receive instructions on how to put a video on YouTube and share its link on your Website.
Features & Facilities
1. Hover under Features & Facilities and click on Click to Edit. Here you can add any Business Types your business offers by clicking on the options. Click on Save once you are done making the updates.
Adding and Editing Images in Venue Gallery and Portfolio
1. Click on the following link for more information on how to add and edit images in your Venue Gallery and Portfolio: How to Add and Edit Images in Venue Gallery and Portfolio.
Editing Contact Information
1. A Click to Edit button will appear when you hover over the map on your website. Click on this button.
2. You can edit all of your contact information here. Click Save when you are finished making the updates.
Editing in "Services" Section
1. If you hover under the Services tab, the Click to Edit button will appear. Clicking on this button will bring you to the Edit Fonts and Colors screen. Here, you can make edits to each option by clicking on the drop-down menus and selecting a color. Any changes you make will only impact the Fonts and Colors in the Services section. Once you click on the colors or options you want, the changes will display on your page. Click Close when are done.
1. You can edit your Wallpaper by clicking anywhere in the background on your Vagaro Personalized Website. You will be presented with three options: Upload New Wallpaper, Select Vagaro Wallpaper, and Remove Wallpaper. Let's explore all three of these options.
Uploading New Wallpaper
1. If you click on Upload New Wallpaper, the Vagaro File Uploader will appear. Click on Browse to upload a file from your computer. Once you select your file, click on Upload.
Selecting a Vagaro Wallpaper
1. Clicking on Select Vagaro Wallpaper will bring you to the screen, which allows to Select a Wallpaper. You can scroll down to view a variety of images. You can also click on the drop-down menu to choose a different style or theme. Once you click on an image, the new Wallpaper will display in the background on your screen. Click on Close when you are finished.
1. Clicking on Remove Wallpaper will take you to the Remove Wallpaper screen. Here, you can remove your current Wallpaper and make any basic changes to its color. Click on Close when you are finished.
Saving Changes, Getting a Domain, and Disabling your Website
1. You will find the Save Changes, Get A Domain, and Disable Website options near the top of the screen. Let's begin by clicking on Save Changes.
2. Once you are done making updates to your page, you can click on Save Changes. If you are satisfied with the changes, click Yes to view your updated Website. Clicking on Yes will bring up a separate tab for you to view the changes.
Getting a Domain
3. Click on the following link to get more information on how to get your own domain: How to Get Your Own Domain.
Disabling your Website
4. Clicking Disable Website will default back to your original booking page. Please note that by clicking this option, you will no longer have to pay the $10 monthly charge. Also, note that any changes you made will remain on your Website and you will always have the option to make your Website live again. You just will have to pay the $10 monthly charge.
5. Click Yes if you would like to disable your website. Clicking Yes will default your site to your original booking page.