Choose from a slew of high-quality themes and templates. Easily upload your own images and content and add excitement to your online Vagaro page with our Website Builder! You can also add videos to the site and customize the font, text, color, as well as the look and feel of the page.
In this article, we'll cover:
- How to Use the Website Builder on the Mobile Version
- How to Use the Website Builder on the Desktop Version
- Can Vagaro Design my Vagaro Listing Page for Me?
Let's get started!
Using the Website Builder on the Mobile Version
You can apply pre-made themes and template to your page through the Vagaro Pro App. You can further customize your page through the Website Builder on the Desktop Version.
1. Tap on More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Website Builder.
3. Tap Edit at the top of the screen. Then tap Edit below.
4. Select the category you would like to browse.
5. Select the template you want to add to the website.
6. Tap Mobile Preview to see how the template displays on your phone. Tap Publish when you are finished.
7. Tap Desktop Preview to see how the template displays on the desktop version. Then tap OK. A link will be sent to the email that is connected to your Vagaro account. Click on this link to see how the Template displays.
8. Tap Publish when you are finished.
Using the Website Builder on the Desktop Version
The Desktop Version of the Vagaro Website Builder offers several opportunities for customizing your page:
- Accessing the Website Builder on the Desktop Version
- Using a Template
- Editing the Social Links and Perimeter Colors
- Editing the Banner
- Editing the Wallpaper
- Editing the Description, Fonts and Colors
- Editing the Features & Facilities
- Editing in the Services Section
- Editing Contact Information
- Adding a YouTube Video
- Adding and Editing Images in the Venue Gallery and Portfolio
- Publishing, Saving Changes, and Disabling your Website
- Getting a Custom Domain Name
Accessing the Website Builder on the Desktop Version
Click Marketing. Then select Build Website.
Using a Template
1. Click the drop-down menu near the top of the screen to change the format of the theme based on the service that you provide.
2. Click on the arrows to view more themes and templates. Your page will automatically update once you click on the template or theme you want.
Editing the Social Links and Perimeter Colors
Edit Social Links
The Edit Social Links option will allow you to add or edit any links to your social media websites. For more information on how to add or edit your social media links, please refer to this article.
Edit Perimeter Colors
The Edit Perimeter Colors option will allow you to make changes to how your Welcome login text appears. It also allows you to make changes to the background color of the Social Links section of your website. Once you click on the colors or options you want, the changes will display on your page so you'll be able to see what colors work for you instantly. Click on Close once you are finished.
Editing the Banner
Hover over where your banner is displayed on your Vagaro Website to bring up the Click to Edit option. Clicking on this will bring you four different options: Edit Banner Text, Upload New Banner, Select Vagaro Banner, and Remove Banner. Let's explore these options.
Editing Banner Text
Here, you can make various edits to how you want the text in your banner to appear. Once you click on the colors or options you want, the changes will display on your page.
Uploading New Banner
The Upload New Banner option allows you to upload a banner image from your computer. Click on the Browse button to find an image on your computer. Select your file. Then click Upload.
Selecting a Vagaro Banner
The Select Vagaro Banner option will allow you to upload one of the existing Vagaro banners. You can scroll down to view more templates or you can use the drop-down menu to choose a different theme based on the services you provide. Once you click on the image you want, the changes will display on your page. Click on Close once you are finished.
Editing the Wallpaper
You can edit your Wallpaper by clicking anywhere in the background on your Vagaro Personalized Website. You will be presented with three options: Upload New Wallpaper, Select Vagaro Wallpaper, and Remove Wallpaper. Let's explore all three of these options.
Uploading New Wallpaper
If you click on Upload New Wallpaper, the Vagaro File Uploader will appear. Click on Browse to upload a file from your computer. Once you select your file, click on Upload.
Selecting a Vagaro Wallpaper
Clicking on Select Vagaro Wallpaper will bring you to the screen, which allows to Select a Wallpaper. You can scroll down to view a variety of images. You can also click on the drop-down menu to choose a different style or theme. Once you click on an image, the new Wallpaper will display in the background on your screen. Click on Close when you are finished.
Clicking on Remove Wallpaper will take you to the Remove Wallpaper screen. Here, you can remove your current Wallpaper and make any basic changes to its color. Click on Close when you are finished.
Editing the Description, Fonts and Colors
Hover over the Description and select Click to Edit. Clicking on this will bring you three options: Edit Description, Edit Fonts and Colors, and Edit YouTube Video. For now, let's focus on the first two options.
Editing the Description
Click the Edit Description option to open a text window where you can make changes to the description of your business. Click OK once you are finished.
CAUTION: For best results we recommend making changes to the description through the Business Profile only. Any changes made to the description through the Website Builder will not automatically update on the Business Profile page.
Editing the Fonts and Colors
Clicking the Edit Fonts and Colors option will allow you to make various edits to the fonts and colors in this Description section. Please keep in mind that making any changes to the Background Color will change the entire About section.
Once you click on the colors or options you want, the changes will display on your page. Click on Close once you are done.
Editing the Features & Facilities
Hover under Features & Facilities and click on Click to Edit. Here you can update your accepted payment methods, spoken languages, and any other feature or facility information. Click on Save once you are done making the updates.
Editing in the Services Section
Clicking on the Services tab will allow you to access more options for customizing the colors on your page. If you hover over the Services, the Click to Edit button will appear. Clicking on this button will bring you to the Edit Fonts and Colors screen. Here, you can make edits to each option by clicking on the drop-down menus and selecting a color. Once you click on the colors or options you want, the changes will display on your page. Click Close when are done.
Editing Contact Information
1. A Click to Edit button will appear when you hover over the map on your website. Click on this button.
2. You can edit all of your contact information here. Click Save when you are finished making the updates.
Adding a YouTube Video
Clicking the Edit YouTube Video option in Description will bring you to this screen. Here, you will receive instructions on how to put a video on YouTube and share its link on your Website.
Adding and Editing Images in Venue Gallery and Portfolio
If you hover over the Photos section, the Click to Edit button will appear. Selecting this button will redirect you to the photo upload page. If you have any unsaved changes in the Website Builder you will be prompted to save your changes before being redirected.
Publishing, Saving Changes, and Disabling Your Website
Publishing and Saving Changes
If you are designing your page for the first time or do not already have a theme active on your page, the Publish Website button will appear near the top of the screen. If you are editing an existing theme, you will see the Save Changes button in place of the Publish Website button.
Once you are done making updates to your page, click on Publish Website/Save Changes. If you are satisfied with the changes, click Yes to view your updated Website. Clicking on Yes will bring up a separate tab for you to view the changes.
Disabling your Website
1. Clicking Disable Website will revert back to your original booking page. Please note that by clicking this option, you will no longer have to pay the $10 monthly charge. Also, note that any changes you made will remain on your Website and you will always have the option to make your Website live again and resume the $10 monthly charge.
2. Click Yes if you would like to disable your website. Clicking Yes will default your site to your original booking page.
Getting a Custom Domain Name
Purchasing a Custom Domain Name for your website is completely optional and up to you! Clicking on the Get A Domain button near the top of the screen will redirect you to Vagaro Domains, where you can begin your purchase. For more information on how to get your own domain and how to connect it to your website, please refer to these links:
Can Vagaro Design the Site for Me?
If you prefer, one of our graphic designers can design a full theme for just a $100 design fee. Please note that this design fee does not include the $10 monthly payments that will allow your Website Theme to stay active. Follow these steps to place an order with our Graphic Design Team.
1. Click the shopping cart icon from the top once you log in. Remember, you can only send a request from a computer or the Desktop Version.
2. Find the Personalized Vagaro Website Theme option. Then select the Desired Quantity. Click Next at the bottom of the screen when you're ready.
3. Select the Shipping Address, Shipping Option, and Credit Card you want to use. In the Contact Number box, type your preferred contact number for this order. Then click Next.
4. Review the order. Then click the I agree and understand option. Click Place Order, and you're all set! A request will then be sent to the Graphic Design team. From there, a designer will contact you to discuss next steps.
To see examples of past Personalized Vagaro Website Themes that have been completed by our design team, please refer to these links: