We now have the option to automatically import Vagaro sales transactions, taxes, tips & refunds into QuickBooks Online
- Automatically sync your sales records to Quickbooks online.
- Reconciling your books is easier as payments & fees are matched against your bank statement
- Save time and increase accuracy using Sync with Vagaro for QuickBooks Online
- Note: This integration only works for QuickBooks Online accounts.
Watch this video or follow the forum to learn how to set that up.
1. To get started go to Settings and then go to Integrations
2. Under intuit QuickBooks online, click Learn More.
3. Click Connect.
4. Enter in your login information for QuickBooks and then click Sign in.
5. Click on Authorize
6. Once logged in you will be able to select the Sync Start Date. This lets you pick how far back you want to sync information from.
You can also Select the Tax Service that you would have already set up in QuickBooks
You can also add a Nickname QuickBooks will display all your Vagaro transaction data under this nickname after synchronization. Then click Save.
When you sync QuickBooks online for the first time it will only be able to pull the data from the last 2 months. Then from that point going forward any transaction done through Vagaro will sync up with QuickBooks online.
Vagaro will sync all transactions at 2:00AM so all the transactions from the previous day will be ready in the morning.
To view more details on how to manage transactions in QuickBooks also known as "quick books" please watch the entire video above.