The QuickBooks Integration allows you to seamlessly export the Transaction List to your online QuickBooks account. You specifically can:
- Automatically sync your sales records.
- Reconcile your books much easier as payments and fees are matched against your bank statement.
- Save time and increase accuracy.
To integrate your account with QuickBooks, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Integrations on the left side of the screen under Add-Ons.
- Once you locate the Intuit QuickBooks Option, click Learn More.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your login information for QuickBooks. Then click Sign in.
- Click Connect again.
- After selecting a Sync Start Date, entering a Nickname, selecting the Tax Service you want to apply Vagaro taxes to, and choosing the Payment Account, click Save. Then you're good to go!
Remember, the integration only pulls the previous two months from Vagaro once the synchronization is started.
Additionally, if you are applying a tax amount, it needs to be added as a single item as this is the only type of integration that works with the online QuickBooks account.
To learn more about this feature, watch the video or read the article below.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Integrations on the left side of the page under Add-Ons.
3. Once you locate the Intuit QuickBooks Option, click Learn More.
4. Click Connect.
5. Enter your login information. Then click Sign In.
6. Click Connect.
7. Select the Sync Start Date. This lets you pick the date you want to sync the Transaction List with the QuickBooks account.
Then enter a Nickname. QuickBooks will display all the Vagaro transaction data under this nickname after sync is completed.
8. Select the Tax Service. Remember you first have to add this from the QuickBooks account before seeing it as an option in the drop-down. Click this link for more information: How to Set up a Sales Tax in QuickBooks.
9. Select the Payment Account.
10. When you're finished, click Save.
Remember, Vagaro syncs all transactions at 2 am so all the transactions from the previous day will be ready in the morning.