To temporarily deactivate an employee's account, follow these steps:
- Once you access your Settings, select Employee Profiles.
- Locate the employee. Then toggle the Active option.
Remember deactivating an employee profile prevents the employee from accessing your account, it does not remove the $10 additional cost.
In order to remove this cost, you have to delete the employee. To do so, go to Settings - Employees - Employees Profile. Locate the three-dot icon. Select it. Then select Delete. Once you do this, your monthly billing will immediately reduce by $10 per month.
Let's explore deactivating an employee in more detail.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Toggle the Active switch.
5. Tap Yes.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employee Profiles.
3. Locate the employee. Then toggle the Active switch. A white color means the profile is deactivated.
3. Click Yes to deactivate the profile.
Click on the following link to learn how to delete an employee: How to Add or Remove a License.