How to Disable an Employee Account
If you're looking to disable an employee's account, follow these steps.
- Select Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Locate the employee.
- Toggle the Active switch.
Remember making an employee profile inactive will halt the person's activities and access to any Vagaro Pro features.
To completely remove an employee or delete an account, go to Settings - Employees - Employees Profile. Locate the three-dot icon and select it. You will have an option to delete the employee. Once you do this, your monthly billing will immediately reduce by $10 per month.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Toggle the Active switch.
5. Tap Yes.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employee Profiles.
3. Locate the employee. Then toggle the Active switch. A white color means the profile is deactivated.
3. Click Yes to deactivate the profile.
Click on the following link to learn how to delete an employee: How to Add or Remove a License.