To temporarily deactivate an employee's account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings page of the account.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Find the employee. Then select the Active option. A white color means the employee is inactive.
*Remember, deactivating an employee profile prevents the person from accessing the account, but it does not remove the $10 monthly fee for having an employee.
To remove this cost, you have to delete the employee. To do so, go to Settings -> Employees -> Employees Profile. Once you find the employee, select the three-dot icon. Then select Delete.
To learn how to deactivate an employee, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions:
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Select the Active switch.
5. Tap Yes.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Click Employee Profiles on the left side under Employees.
3. Find the employee. Then select the Active switch. A white color means the profile is not active.
3. Click Yes to deactivate the profile.