To temporarily deactivate an employee's account, follow these steps:
- Once you get to the Settings page, select Employee Profiles.
- Locate the employee. Then toggle the Active option. A white color means the employee is inactive.
Remember, deactivating an employee profile prevents the person from accessing the account, but it does not remove the $10 monthly fee for having an employee.
To remove this cost, you have to delete the employee. To do so, go to Settings -> Employees -> Employees Profile. Once you find the employee, select the three-dot icon. Then select Delete. Then you're set!
To learn how to deactivate an employee, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions:
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Toggle the Active switch.
5. Tap Yes.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employee Profiles.
3. Locate the employee. Then toggle the Active switch. A white color means the profile is deactivated.
3. Click Yes to deactivate the profile.
Click on the following link to learn how to delete an employee: How to Add or Remove a License.