Vagaro has different email marketing plans to choose from. This forum will go over what each plan means and what they consists of.
This will also go over how to pick and plan and track you email usage.
Selecting an Email Marketing Plan
1. Start by clicking Marketing and then Email & Daily Deals.
2. In the top right of the screen you can track the total amount of emails you’ve sent out. You can also click here to select an Email marketing plan.
3. You can choose one of the five plans that suit your marketing needs.
Select one and it will automatically update.
Small plan: 1000 Promotional Emails Free
Medium Plan: 5000 Promotional Emails for $10.00 a month (1¢ per extra email)
Large Plan: 7500 Promotional Emails for $20.00 a month (1¢ per extra email)
X-Large Plan: 12000 Promotional Emails for $30.00 a month (1¢ per extra email)
XX-Large Plan: 50000 Promotional Emails for $60.00 a month (0.75¢ per extra email)
To sign up for email marketing click Here
Viewing Email Status
1. By clicking the link in the Status column you can view a break down of the emails sent.
2. After you click on the status, you will see a Chart View with the status breakdown for emails sent.
When you click on Details you can view the breakdown of what happened to each email.
Below are the descriptions of what each status means:
Processed: Email is in queue, waiting to be processed and sent.
Delivered: Email has been successfully sent to recipients.
Opened: Email has been sent and opened or read.
Clicked: Email has been sent, seen and clicked through.
Unsubscribed: Recipients that no longer wish to receive emails.
Spam: The recipients have your emails marked as spam.