Your business hours on your website reflect the Working Hours of others on your Vagaro account. For example, if Sally works from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday and Jim works from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the same day, your website will show business operating hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Wednesday. This forum will go over how to update business and working hours on Vagaro.com and in the Vagaro Pro App.
To go to the employee profile settings go to this link
otherwise follow the instructions below.
1. Working hours are located in the Employees Profile. To get there, hover over Settings, then hover over Employees, and click Employees Profile.
2. Select Hours under an Employee's profile to edit their working hours.
3. In this menu, you can make changes to an employee's work hours for each day of the week.
4. Click the check box on the left side to open that day of the week. The time that you list under Open and Close indicate when their shifts begin and end. When finished click Save.
On Vagaro Pro
Note: On the mobile app, you can only edit your own hours. You will be unable to edit another employee's on Vagaro Pro. Also, when using the edit working hours option it will only affect your working hours.
1. To access the Working Hours page, tap More at the bottom of the screen and then tap Settings.
2. Next, tap Working Hours.
3. In this screen, you can make changes to your working hours. Toggle the day you want to edit and click on the arrow besides the open or close time you wish to change.
4. Click on the time near the top of the screen to update the hours and minutes. Next, click on the circle with the attached line on the clock and drag it to adjust the time. You can also tap the AM and PM options below the clock to adjust the time. Click Done when you are finished changing the time.
5. Click Save once you are finished.