Your business hours on your website reflect the Working Hours of others on your Vagaro account. For example, if Sally works from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday and Jim works from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the same day, your website will show business operating hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Wednesday. This forum will go over how to update business and working hours on Vagaro.com and in the Vagaro Pro App.
To go to the employee profile settings go to this link
otherwise follow the instructions below.
1. Working hours are located in the Employees Profile. To get there, hover over Settings, then hover over Employees, and click Employees Profile.
2. Select Hours under an Employee's profile to edit their working hours.
3. In this menu, you can make changes to an employee's working hours for each day of the week.
4. Click the check box on the left side to open that day of the week The time that you list under Open and Close indicate when their shifts begin and end. When finished click Save.
On Vagaro Pro
Note: On the mobile app, you can only edit your own hours. You will be unable to edit another employee's on Vagaro Pro.
1. To access the Working Hours page, tap More at the bottom of the screen and then tap Settings.
2. Next, tap Working Hours.
3. In this screen, you can make changes to your working hours. Tap the arrow next to the day you want to edit.
4. In this screen, you can make changes to that days scheduling. Toggle the switch at the top to open that day. The time that you list under Open and Close indicate the beginning and end of your shifts.
5. When you’re finished tap the back arrow at the top.