How Do I Update My Work, Business Hours in Vagaro
When entering or setting up your business hours, remember your website will reflect the work hours of other employees on your Vagaro account. Let's take this for example. If Sally works from 8 am to 12 pm and Jim works from 12 pm to 5 pm that same day, your website will show your hours from 8 am to 5 pm on that day. The reason for this is your business hours reflect the earliest and latest times.
1. Working hours are located in the Employees Profile. To get there, hover over Settings, then hover over Employees, and click Employees Profile.
2. Select Hours under an Employee's profile to edit their working hours.
3. In this menu, you can make changes to an employee's work hours for each day of the week.
4. Click the checkbox on the left side to open that day of the week. The time that you list under Open and Close indicate when their shifts begin and end. When finished click Save.
On Vagaro Pro
Note: On the mobile app, you can only edit your own hours. You will be unable to edit another employee's on Vagaro Pro. Also, when using the edit working hours option it will only affect your working hours.
1. To access the Working Hours page, tap More at the bottom of the screen and then tap Settings.
2. Next, tap Working Hours.
3. In this screen, you can make changes to your working hours. Toggle the day you want to edit and click on the arrow beside the open or close time you wish to change.
4. Click on the time near the top of the screen to update the hours and minutes. Next, click on the circle with the attached line on the clock and drag it to adjust the time. You can also tap the AM and PM options below the clock to adjust the time. Click Done when you are finished changing the time.
5. Click Save once you are finished.