To change your business hours in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Working Hours.
- Locate the employee. Then tap the Hours button.
- After changing the hours, select Save.
*Remember your business hours reflect the earliest start time and latest end time for each day. So if you have any employee who works from 8 am to 6 pm and another who works from 9 am to 7 pm, the business hours for this day would be from 8 am to 7 pm.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Working Hours.
3. Toggle the switches next to each day to enable an employee to work on those specific days. Tap the arrows next to each time to select the start and end times. A green color means the option has been turned on. You can also enter a time manually.
4. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.