How to Update Your Business, Operating Hours in Vagaro
To change your work hours, follow these steps:
- Select Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Locate the employee. Then, select Hours.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Hit Save.
Remember your business hours reflect the earliest start time and latest end time for each day.
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employees Profile.
3. Locate the employee. Select Hours.
4. You can make changes to an employee's work hours for each day of the week.
5. Toggle the switches on the left side to enable an employee to work on those specific days. Click on the drop-down menus to select the start and end times. Click Save when you're finished.
On Vagaro Pro
Remember, you can only edit your own hours when using the Vagaro Pro App. You can't edit another employee's hours.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Working Hours.
3. Toggle the switches next to each day to enable an employee to work on those specific days. Tap on the arrows next to each time to select the start and end times.
4. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.