Vagaro's simple-to-use Services and Class Menu makes adding services, classes, and packages much more convenient. Best of all, you can create custom services and categories that more fit your business needs. You also can add employees as well as set service prices, durations, and points when using this feature.
How to Add Vagaro Services
1. Hover over Settings. Then, click Service/Class menu.
2. Click Insert.
3. Click Insert Service.
4. Let's add a Vagaro service first. Click Add Vagaro Services.
5. Click on the checkbox next to each category to select all of the services within that category. You also can select services individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the names.
6. Click Save when you're finished.
7. The services will be added to the left side of the screen.
8. Click on the service. Notice you'll be able to delete or edit it. Click on the pencil icon to edit it.
9. You won't be able to change the title since it is a Vagaro Service. But you can edit the Picture, Description, Resource, Taxation and Cost to Business. You also can select the item as an Outcall/Mobile Service as well as select to show the service and its price online.
10. Click Add Service Provider to add a new employee to the account. Click Save when you're finished.
How to add Custom Categories and Services
1. Click Insert.
2. Click Insert Category.
3. Enter the category name. Then, click on the drop-down menu to select a color. Any services under this category will display in the selected color on your calendar when they are booked. Click Save when you're finished.
4. The category will appear on the left side of the screen.
5. Click on the category. Then, click Insert Service to add a service to the category.
6. Click Create Service to create a custom service.
6. Enter title and description. Click Upload to attach a photo to the service.
7. Click on the drop-down menus to select a resource as well as a tax.
8. Enter the Cost to Business.
9. Notice you can select the service as an Outcall/Mobile Service. You also have an option to show the service as well as its price online. Just click on the respective checkboxes.
10. Click Add Service Provider to add an employee to the account. Click Save when you're finished.
How to Create Resources
A resource is something that is needed to perform a service or class that is available in a limited quantity at the business and is shared by more than one person. Some examples include a massage room, a chair, or a type of equipment.
1. Click on the Resources tab.
2. Enter the resource. Then, click Add.
3. The resource has been added. Click on the pencil icon to edit it. Click on the trash icon to remove the item.
4. Click on the Resource drop-down menu to add a resource to the service. You'll see this option when you edit a service.
How to add a Package
Click on this link for more information on how to add a package on the Services and Classes page: How to Add a Package.
How to add a Service Provider
1. Hover over Settings. Hover over Employees. Then, click Employee Profiles.
2. Click New Employee.
Note: Your licenses will update automatically when adding an employee. Click here for more information.
3. Enter the employee's Name, Contact Information, Birthday and Address. Notice you also can add a Profile Photo on the right side of the screen. Just click on the image.
4. Below that, you can turn on 2-Step Verification, Show Contact email and phone on Vagaro, And fill in your new employee's Bio.
5. Next, toggle the options for the employee to receive notifications about upcoming appointments as well as emails that are sent by the business and Vagaro.
6. Click Next.
7. Enter the Username, Password, CardID (If your business uses ID Cards) and Security Answer.
8. Click on the drop-down menus to select the Security Question, Employee Type, and Access Level. Click Next when you're finished.
9. Click Yes to confirm the cost of adding the new employee.
10. In this screen, you can set up their working hours. Toggle the switch to the left of the day of the week to open that day and then set the Start Time and End Time. When the hours are set click Next.
11. Next, you’ll be brought to the Service/Class Pricing Configuration for your employee. At the top, you can Add a Service/Class, Export the list to Excel, adjust the total Price Ratio, and set the Points Given and Points to Redeem for each service/class.
12. Below you can set the Pricing and Duration of each service and well as Points Given and Points to Redeem each service. When you’re finished click Save.
13. Once saved, your license will be updated and your service provider will be added. If your employee is missing information you'll get a progress bar, and the area with the missing information will be highlighted red. When you hover over details you can see what exactly is missing. You'll also have the option to delete the account with the three dots, toggle to account Inactive, Toggle Online Booking, and toggle to share their calendar.