This is forum one in out Getting Started series. This article will go over how to add both Vagaro and Custom Services, Create a Custom Category, and add Service Providers which includes setting their Prices, Durations, and points for services.
How to Add Vagaro Services
1. To access the Service/Class menu, hover over Settings, and click Service/Class menu.
2. This menu is home to all your services and classes. To add a new service click Insert Service/class at the top and select Insert Service from the pop-up.
3. First, we’re going to show you how to add Vagaro Services. Click Add Vagaro Services.
4. From this list you can select each service you provide at your business or choose the category if you preform all the services included. When you’re finished click Save.
5. Your services will be added to the list on the left-hand side.
6. In this screen you can edit all the options. Click the service want to edit and the options will show up on the right side of the screen.
7. In this screen you can’t change the title because this is a Vagaro Service, but you can change the Picture, Description and add a Resource. You can also add Taxation and the Cost to Business. You can check if this is an Outcall/Mobile Service, if you want to Show Service Online, or if you want to Show Price Online.
8. You can click here to add service providers to your account that will show up in this list below. When you’re finished click Save.
Customer Categories and Services
1. From the Service/Classess Menu and click Insert Service/class at the top and select Insert Category from the pop up.
2. The box will pop up. First add the Name of your category and then you can select the Color of this grouping. When your finished click Save.
3. Your category will be added to the list on the left.
4. On your category click the + and the click Insert Service to add a service to this category.
5. We’re going to click Create Service under Custom Service.
6. A blank service will open up on the right hand side. Here you can add a Title, a Picture, Description and a Resource. You can also add Taxation and the Cost to Business. You can check if this is an Outcall/Mobile Service, if you want to Show Service Online, or if you want to Show Price Online.
7. You can click here to add service providers to your account that will show up in this list below. When you’re finished click Save and your service will be added under your category.
A resource is something that is needed to perform a service or class that is available in a limited quantity at the business and is shared by more than one person, for example: a massage room or an electrolysis equipment.
1. From the Service/Class Menu click Resources tab at the top.
2. Type in your resource and click Add.
3. Your resource will be added to the list below where you can edit the name or delete.
4. When you’re in the settings of a service, click Select Resource to add the resource to the service.
Adding Service Providers
1. To add employees we need to head to the Employee Profile. To access this screen hover over Settings, hover over Employees, and then click Employees Profile.
2. This screen is home to all your employees. Click Add Employee at the top.
3. First screen is the Profile. This screen will ask for the employees Name, Email address, Birthday, Gender, a Picture, and a Bio. When everything is set click Next.
4. Next screen is Login. This information will be what your employee uses to log into the Vagaro account. By default the Username sets to the email address that you can change to whatever your business uses. You can set up a Password, ID card, Security Question, Employee type, and their Access Level. When everything is set click Next.
For more on Access Levels Click here.
5. Next screen is Contact. Here you can add their Home address and Phone numbers. You can toggle to Show contact information with bio and to Enable 2-step Verification. You can toggle where your employee will receive Appoint Reminders, and if they’ll receive Special Announcement Emails. When everything is set click Next.
6. After this screen you’ll get this pop up letting you know that adding this service provider will add an extra $10.00/mo charge to your account and will update your licenses. Click Yes.
7. The next screen will let you set up the Working Hours. Check the box next to the day they are working at type in the hours. You can also use the clock next to the time cell and select the time. You can set one day and click Copy to All to automatically fill in the times for the rest of the week.
8. The final screen lets you select what services this employee will provide. You can toggle the check box to select the service or you can check the box by the category to select all the services. You can change the Price that this employee changes for certain services, their Duration, and the Points Given, and the Points to Redeem each service. When everything is set click Save.
9. You’ll be taken back to Employees Profile screen, your employee will be added, and your licenses will be updated at the top.