This is forum one in our Getting Started series. This article will go over how to add both Vagaro Services and Custom Services, Create a Custom Category, and add Service Providers which includes setting their Prices, Durations, and points for services.
To start setting up your services click here
Please note: There is no way to transfer appointments from another software to Vagaro at this time.
How to Add Vagaro Services
1. To access the Service/Class menu, hover over Settings, and click Service/Class menu.
2. This menu is home to all your services and classes. To add a new service click Insert Service/class at the top and select Insert Service from the pop-up.
3. First, we’re going to show you how to add Vagaro Services. Click Add Vagaro Services.
4. From this list, you can select each service you provide at your business or choose the category if you perform all the services included. When you’re finished click Save.
5. Your services will be added to the list on the left-hand side.
6. In this screen, you can edit all the options. Click the service want to edit and the options will show up on the right side of the screen.
7. In this screen, you can’t change the title because this is a Vagaro Service, but you can change the Picture, Description and add a Resource. You can also add Taxation and the Cost to Business. You can check if this is an Outcall/Mobile Service, if you want to Show Service Online, or if you want to Show Price Online.
8. You can click here to add service providers to your account that will show up in this list below. When you’re finished click Save.
How to add Custom Categories and Services
1. From the Service/Classes Menu and click Insert Service/class at the top and select Insert Category from the pop-up.
2. This box will pop up. First, add the Name of your category and then you can select the Color of this grouping. When you're finished click Save.
3. Your category will be added to the list on the left.
4. On your category click the + and then click Insert Service to add a service to this category.
5. We’re going to click Create Service under Custom Service.
6. A blank service will open up on the right-hand side. Here you can add a Title, a Picture, Description, and a Resource. You can also add Taxation and the Cost to Business. You can check if this is an Outcall/Mobile Service, if you want to Show Service Online, or if you want to Show Price Online.
7. You can click here to add service providers to your account that will show up in this list below. When you’re finished click Save and your service will be added under your category.
How to Create Resources
A resource is something that is needed to perform a service or class that is available in a limited quantity at the business and is shared by more than one person, for example, a massage room or an electrolysis equipment.
1. From the Service/Class Menu click Resources tab at the top.
2. Type in your resource and click Add.
3. Your resource will be added to the list below where you can edit the name or delete.
4. When you’re in the settings of a service, click Select Resource to add the resource to the service.
How to add a Service Provider
1. To add employees we need to head to the Employee Profile. To access this screen hover over Settings, hover over Employees, and then click Employees Profile.
2. In this screen, you’ll see all your employees and a number of licenses you have on your account. To add an employee, click Add Employee.
Note: When adding employees your licenses will automatically change, for more on Employee licenses click Here!
3. Start by entering in your new employee's Name, Contact Information, Birthday and Address. You should also add a Profile Photo of your new service provider.
4. Below that, you can turn on 2-Step Verification, Show Contact email and phone on Vagaro, And fill in your new employee's Bio.
5. Next, you can toggle the types of Notifications your provider wants to receive about upcoming appointments. You can also toggle the types of Emails they want to receive. They can toggle to receive emails from the business, or from Vagaro. When you're finished click Next.
6. The next screen will set up your employee's Login information. You can set up their Username, Password, CardID (If your business uses ID Cards) Security Question, the Employee Type, and the employees Access Level. When everything is set, click Next.
For more on Access Levels Click here.
7. You'll get this pop up letting you know that adding this service provider will add an extra $10/mo charge to your account. Click Yes.
8. In this screen, you can set up their working hours. Toggle the switch to the left of the day of the week to open that day and then set the Start Time and End Time. When the hours are set click Next.
9. Next, you’ll be brought to the Service/Class Pricing Configuration for your employee. At the top, you can Add a Service/Class, Export the list to Excel, adjust the total Price Ratio, and set the Points Given and Points to Redeem for each service/class.
10. Below you can set the Pricing and Duration of each service and well as Points Given and Points to Redeem each service. When you’re finished click Save.
11. Once saved, your license will be updated and your service provider will be added. If your employee is missing information you'll get a progress bar, and the area with the missing information will be highlighted red. When you hover over details you can see what exactly is missing. You'll also have the option to delete the account with the three dots, toggle to account Inactive, Toggle Online Booking, and toggle to share their calendar.