To restore deleted clients to the Customer List, follow these steps when using a computer for the Desktop Version:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Customers on the left side of the screen.
- Click Undo Delete.
- Select the date from which you want to restore customers. Then click Proceed.
- Click OK to confirm.
Let's get started!
Restoring a Deleted Customer
1. Click Reports from the top of the screen.
2. Click Customers on the left side of the screen.
3. Click Undo Delete.
4. Select the date from which you want to restore the customers. In the example below, we're restoring clients who were deleted beginning Jan. 24, 2018. Click Proceed when you are finished.
5. Click OK to confirm the restored customers.